Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back in da holy lan'


Hellooo....

Glad to be back, LA was a ton of fun but rather hectic. I remember a lot of running out of meetings onto the next meeting trying to figure out who the hell we're pitching to next...I'm back at my desk sketching again, trying to nail down a look for a this comics project I have sitting in my brain. This is pencils and digital colour. What do you think? I sometimes wonder if I'm far too obsessive about style and I end up producing *squat*. Going to try and change that. :)

Talking of Pencils, do yourself a favor and check out the gorgeousness of: Jorge Gonzalez,
delicious marks and atmospheric tones....

XJP

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're doing a comic? Awesome! I'd love to see that. I love all your styles, although I'm sitting here comfortably, a world away enjoying your work, I know how much anxiety things like that cause. I jsu love your big expressive lines and your bold drops of colour. It's all great.

JP said...

Thanks Eric! I'll keep you updated, but I've made my choice, it's pencils all the way.